- I no longer "nag" my husband- I gently steer him in the right direction, he he.
- I no longer gossip, though I (shamefully) fell into the trap once or twice about asking for prayer on behalf of someone else and giving too much detail to satisfy my flesh. Oops.
- I zip it! I'm not as quick to speak my mind when my husband pushes my buttons. Yes, we still have buttons when we're born again. Now, when I feel the urge to call him outside of his name, I remember, "I love this man. I couldn't wait to marry him. He loves me. I honor God when I honor HIM." Phew...
- I highlight my Bible and even write in it. This is not such a great sign, but it's one of the changes I noticed. Before I took my walk with the Lord seriously, I didn't want to write in my Bible. I treated it like my other books. I really like reading and took pride in taking care of my books. Now my Bible almost looks like a rainbow. Almost- because it's highlighted in mainly pink. If I remember correctly, one color doesn't make a rainbow, ha ha!
- Grace! I offer grace and forgiveness more. Even when inside I'm trying to bring my blood down from a boil to a simmer (doesn't happen often), I smile like this ----> :D and remember that life is too short to let anger steal my joy and be led by my emotions.